I spent a really valuable time with exciting Parisian media startup Citizenside, working between their sales, marketing and product teams to develop and revolutionise their core product offering for the fashion print industry.
Citizenside was created to answer all these questions in the simplest way possible. It is a meeting place between individuals and media professionals (press, TV, publications, websites…) ensured in full transparency. A pioneer and leader in the French market, today Citizenside has thousands of media clients all around the world and has already made many sizable sales of contributors' images to the international press.
- Extensive research into the online fashion consumer and wider fashion and journalism markets to define market need.
-The co-ordination of a marketing and product development project for the company's flagship product, ReporterKit, for a fashion market.
- Re-imagination of the concept of the Kit.
- Engagement of interest from key players in the British fashion media sphere.
- Pitching and presenting of our product to target companies.
- Liaison with other departments within Citizenside to create 'Fashionista' (our new product) MVP website.